Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jar Lite Pumpkin

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 07 at 11:01

Heres another pumpkin craft, painted on a old jug, has a 20 string of lites inside.
I love pumpkins as much as snowman, and fall is my favorite time of year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy crafting
Oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jar Lite Pumpkin

I just love this. You are a very talented lady. Did you use glass paint or acrylics?

o

So, so pretty Oddie, you sure got the talent!!!

Does the string of lights come out the top or did you drill a hole in the jug? (I've got two of those jugs just waiting to be painted.)

o

Thank you, not sure about the talent part, LOL! I have lots of projects that get throw out, only show the ones I think turn out okay.
I sprayed with orange spray paint frist, didnt like the color so used acrylics applied with a paint brush, drew the face on with a marker, if useing a marker and you mess up and try to paint over it will show when the pumpkin is lite.
Hubby drilled a hole in the back for the lights, I like it much better then seeing the cord hanging out.
would love to see yours when done!
Happy crafting
oddie

o

I like this one too, Oddie. Thanks for sharing and getting us in the mood for fall crafting! ~Anj

o

Oddie I love all your "stuff"

o

Thanks! glad you liked it, I beleive this was a stich pattern I saved the photo but not the site.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Oh Oddie, You do such awesome work. I was just showing my boss this week the springs that you did for Christmas.
I love my pumpkins just like my snowmmen too. Man, I'm getting in that fall mood.

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here