o
DIY projects

Posted by BellaJones (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 26, 13 at 10:23

Be creative and share your ideas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DIY projects

I found an article how to make useful the old furniture that you think you should get rid of. You can actually make really cool things for the garden. You can understand what I am talking about only from the pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden furniture

o

Here is another brilliant idea what to do with your old windows

Here is a link that might be useful: old windows

o

We love stuff like this over on the Garden junk forum. Folks there keep lot of items from the trash pile by recycling!! Repost it over there. The 1st 1 is really neat! I think the pics might go bad outside in the weather. Jan

o

The yellow desk planter idea is too too cute. It's amazing what you can do when you let your mind go free. Thanks for sharing with us.

o

I love the desk planter!
Kathy

o

I have a desk just like that, up in my daughter's room, but she probably won't let me use it!!!

o

Love that desk!!
TFS
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here