Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anyone else working on Christmas crafts?

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 31, 13 at 9:08

I do the microwave popcorn snowmen and lready hve people asking for them so I started cranking them out last week! I also found something to keep me busy in the evenings and in the car while waiting for my grandson... It's a santa wreath - I'll find the URL and post it... Lots of copy cats but this gl was the first...
http://www.babyrabies.com/2012/11/santa-tulle-wreath-tutorial/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anyone else working on Christmas crafts?

Those are so cute.
You are smart to begin now.
I don't know if I'll make anything to sell this year tho I have some time and could use the money. Not inspired (yet?).
I'd love to know what other people are doing.
Kathy

o

My daughter & I are making salt dough snowmen really cute.Theyre about 3" high and chubby.

o

Christmas items are showing up at craft shows. We took my wife's cardinal Christmas ornaments to a major show in NJ last week and did very well.

o

Thanks Christopher - I value your input as I know you have done this a long time... I will start Christmas items on the 5th of next month - the same time I will be NOT be selling Neck Coolers. Last week-end at the rodeo, it was 106º and 104º...

o

I painted a couple fan blades, heres a photo, would love to see the salt dough snowman if you would not mind sharing.
oddie

o

Cute, Oddie! Should sell well for you...

o

Oddie, Your Santa blade man is so cute! Looks like the hat is cloth, is it? Jan

o

For us, bird ornaments are what's selling. We find the pine cones in the yard and my wife makes the ornament

o

Nice work!

o

Thank you! yes the hat is cloth and the nose is a knob and the snowball is a Styrofoam ball cut in half.
love the ornament ...beautiful!!!
oddie

o

Oddie, that's a great painted blade!!!

christopherh, love the bird/pinecone ornie!

Yesterday was the first day of autumn and I saw two christmas commercials on TV. :p

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here