Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luthien_gw

polymer clay project

luthien
14 years ago

hello :)

yes! i'm back!! and i've been playing ... with polymer clay! i've always wanted to try it out but never got to doing it. finally ... i did, and it's really fun! i feel like a kid playing with plasticine, only this one is so much more expensive to buy.

i started with 2 packs of 2oz sculpey premo ... black and pearl (easiest colors to begin with!) and these were the first things i made ...

just wanted to learn how to make canes and discover how polymer clay actually works. then i got sort of addicted and went and bought some more! in neon colors!!

which i experimented and made into beads and tealight holders :)

and then ... i finally created my first ever complete polymer project ...

i mounted the tealight holders on a piece of driftwood and turned some beads into incense holders by gluing them "hole-side" up :) this was so much fun to make, and it makes me smile when i catch a glimpse of it becoz of the happy colors!

as always i'ld love to hear your thoughts on this :) i know i have a loooong way more to go in this craft but the discovery stage is always the most fun for me :)) if you like to read more about the creative process and see more pictures you can visit the link below :))

have a great week and GIANT HUGS to you all!!

luthien :)

Here is a link that might be useful: my first polymer clay project

Comments (2)