Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Football wreath

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 22:08

I came across a cool football wreath online one day last week. The person made it with curling ribbon using the colors of the team and attached them to the wired wreath. I am trying one similar now, but I am just tying on one short piece of curling ribon at a time. Is there an easier way of doing this?

thFootball wreathis? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Football wreath

Why not tie on longer piece in the center & then just curl each end I think you need to knot it on as it could slip & get messy if pieces start falling off. It must be a double wire wreath to get it that wide.

o

I would do it bundles - curl long pieces, gather them up to a nice size and tie them into bundles using another piece of the ribbon. Then tie or glue them to the form.

Cute wreath idea!

o

I make the yarn wreath where you use a hanger shape it nto a circle,make bundles try a few till you get the legnth you need,After you get all ribbon on then curl.I myself dont like all the footballs,at craft store they have all kinds of wood things.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here