Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding an item or making it

Posted by marinewife5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 08 at 16:29

This may not be your typical question for the crafting section: Does anyone remember putting their sunday school offering into the little church building collection box? I have done a search over and over using various combinations of words to find one online. does anyone know where I can get one or instructions on MAKING a decent looking one? I can see where one could be made out of the cardboard milk/cream cartons but instructions would be nice, if anyone has done something similar.
thanks if you can help....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding an item or making it

You might want to just type "church building collection box" into your web browser line and see what comes up. If that doesn't get you close to what you're looking for, add the words "instructions" - "how to make", etc. to your search box and see what you get.

You could also go to the Michael's Craft Store and see if they have a birdhouse shaped like a church and maybe that will suffice for whatever you want to use it for.

Sal

o

If you Google 'church birdhouse' there are tons out there. You could probably get birdhouse plans and modify them a bit. Or you could contact one of the websites and ask them to modify their design a bit and have them build you exactly what you need.

o

Thanks craftylady...doing that combination of words brought me to a website that had exactly what I was looking for...I do want it for sunday school offering in my 3-4 yr old class. My searches didn't turn this one up...all depends on the wording I guess. I didn't want it to look like a birdhouse. Thanks so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here