Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is polymer clay still popular??

Posted by jazzie (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 26, 08 at 16:10

Or it is another craft that has met its day?

I havn't crafted in a long time, but I have wanted to focus on just one thing. And something that doesn't take up a lot of room. And that I could get real creative and make cool gifts for people.

So is polymer clay in or out?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is polymer clay still popular??

Polymer clay is still very popular. If you look on Etsy there are many sites with gorgeous beads made from polymer clay.It lends itself to so many crafts I don't think it will ever go away. My husband used to make decorative birdhouses, and I made small bluebirds and cardinals from it. I love it!!

o

I played with it years ago in my mini's. I'm getting back into now. It is such a versitile medium...one can do anything with it. I believe it is becoming even more popular today.

Be Safe, Rach

o

I would have loved to really do it. I gave all mine to someone on the forum a couple of years ago (and the molds)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here