Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Starting here for help...

Posted by suzieca (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 27, 08 at 12:35

Hi,
I want to decorate my outdoor fence - INEXPENSIVELY - so far I have 3 hanging Mexican clay pots w/succulents in them...I want to add a few more things around the pots and also do something to the fence area that is right off our patio.

Any suggestions as to where to find stuff that will hold up to weather and is not real costly? Or things to make myself?

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Starting here for help...

Hi Tia, welcome to the forum. You'll have a fun time here, the folks are very nice and very helpful. As to your question, you might want to check out the Garden Junk forum several participate in.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk forum link

o
Inspiration Album

Tia, one of the members of the GJ forum has made an "Inspiration Album" of a lot of the garden creations some of the folks have made. I tried to get Purplemoon's link up to the album but I seem to be having problems opening up certain forums. If you can get to the GJ forum, either look for one of her posts or type "Inspiration Album" in the Search box at the top of the page and it should bring you to it.

Sal

o
RE: Starting here for help...

Craftylady is right! Just a look through Purplemoon's album of all the GJ creations should give you lots of great ideas. There's everything from windchimes, to painted terra cota saucers to birdhouses to birdfeeders to patio tables and planted chairs, etc. You'll have a ball checking all the pictures out, and the lady's on the forum will be happy to answer any how to questions you might have. Happy crafting. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here