Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This is my year!

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 08 at 11:28

I got a call from the health club - they want my coolers! The owner has one and had me talk to the gal in charge of the pro shop - she shined my on... I was told by friends to go back and speak to the owner - didn't have to - the pro shop gal was in and couldn't wait to talk to me - the coolers are the talk of the club! We talked prices - I said I wholesale them for $3.50 but would prefer to get a membership instead - she said she would call me today - they want to place an order! ...yippee!!! This would not just be a summer item either... I also got an idea to send some to our local tv stationj - they live 30 miles away and have been complaining about the heat... LOL Thanks for the crossed fingers!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This is my year!

Oh how wonderful Grandma Bonnie, good for you.

Sal

o

way to go!!!
made a couple for my two sons whos job keeps them out doors in the hot weather,they looked at me like I had lost it, and I am sure neather tried it, how do you get people to try these?
hold out for the membership!
oddie

o

You sure are on a roll !!!!!! Congratulations ! I hope it continues !!!!

o

The secret to getting men to try the neck cooler is to put it in the water and then slip it around their neck! If you just hand it to them, they will politely thank you and stick it in a drawer - ever to see the light of day!!! lol Trust me - I DO know... My husband would not even try it 'till I put it around his neck while he was mowing the yard - now, he never leaves home without it... He takes it to the golf course with him and dunks it in water with a few ice cubes to refresh it every three holes (it's going to be 106 today) He's turned into one of my best salesmen... Thanks for the good wishes...

o

I got the order for the neck coolers at the fitness center!!!

o

Good for you. This is a very good thing for you and with the ecomony at a slump too. It is a useful craft which is what everyone is looking for these days. Yippee....Di

o

May I ask what is in a "neck cooler"? Guess I missed that somewhere.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here