Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DIY image transfer

Posted by luthien (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 9, 09 at 8:55

hello ladies :)
just a quick one. i wrote a tutorial on image transfer on my blog ... thought i should share it here too for those of you who are interested in putting a special image on a different background.

here's a picture to give you an idea. for the full tutorial pls click on the link below :) and oh... keep one eye closed on the image i chose ;p ...

image transfer for gw

hope you'll enjoy making something out of this :)
have a creative week!
hugs,
luthien :)

Here is a link that might be useful: tutorial to image transfer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DIY image transfer

Very clever Luthien!
kathy

o

thank you kathy!!

o

Thanks for shareing the tutorial you made, looks so easy,will have to try it one day soon.
oddie

o

you're welcome oddie :))

o

can you transfer an image to a tile that way?

o

hello desertsteph,
if you are talking about directly to a tile, i'm not too sure. i suspect there's another way to do that. but if you want to consider the most basic way... that is do the tranfer like in the tutorial then glue it onto the tile, it should not be a problem. however the glue should be compatible to both transfer and tile.

just do one and try it :) it's always exciting to try out new things and the process of discovery that goes with it would be invaluable :))
hugs! luthien :)

o

That is neat!

Here is a link to Splitcoast Stampers tutorial on putting an image onto a tile -

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo Tile

o

that's so cool!! thanks for the link iowagirl :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here