Cute cupcake box

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 08 at 23:07

Take a look at this cute project. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Cupcake box

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute cupcake box

That's cute. I like that site, it's got some great ideas on it. Thanks for sharing this Luvs.

Sal

o

toooooooooooooo cute!! I found several things I just love!! Thank you for sharing!!
I have fallen in love with Creative Blogs...so much inspiration and so many wonderful crafty folks out there willing to share!!

ginger

o

Ginger, I totally agree! I've spent many pleasant hours browsing some of the blogs others have referred me to. Lots of talent out there and some are excellent writers too. Many of them really make me look forward to the next installment. ;o) Luvs

o

In checking out the site......I LOVE the hankerchief make-up bags and the large bags made accented with them and old-fashioned pins! I have both and now have some new projects on my list of things to make!!!!!!
THanks for sharing!
Julie

o

Julie, I don't remember seeing those, guess I'd better go look some more. Glad to hear that you found something there that you can make too. So great that those ladies are so creative and share their ideas with us. Hope you will post your project s on here for us to see when you get them completed. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here