Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can someone help me find..............

Posted by maryanntx (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 29, 08 at 19:47

music players like the ones that are in the musical greeting cards that you can buy. I don't even know what they are called to do a search for them. Anyway I would like to buy them wholesale if possible,if I can find them online. Would appreciate any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can someone help me find..............

MaryAnn, I had some luck googling "musical modules". Since I don't have any idea of what kind you want, music-wise, I didn't pursue it too far, but you should be able to get some without having to buy a card!

o
RE: Can someone help me find..............XXX

PS- I have purchased cards before just to get the musical thing. I'm going to make a box play the Chicken Dance song upon opening. (It's for a joke, don't tell Summer!) I went to Radio Shack and bought a pressure switch and Woody can solder it together for me. I know of a tute for making one with an Altoid tin, if you're interested.

o

Thanks Flamey! I couldn't think of the correct name to search for. Modules is it. Now I need to see what's available. That's a cool idea for the box opening and I'll be quiet, LOL.

o

Yer welcome, kiddo! Are you making cards or what? I'm nosey.....

Are you familiar with the chicken dance song? Talk about an earworm! lol

o

Oh yea! The chicken dance song has been popular in this part of Texas for years. I think everyone I know can do the chicken dance. LOL

My Yaya friend, Joyce, was looking for the music modules so she could make her own cards. She is so much like you - very creative and can come up with the cutest ideas. She is a card sender too. We live about 30 miles apart and e-mail daily, but she still sends me a card almost every week.

I think I might buy some of the music players too if I can find some that fit what I want to do. I'll probably buy them and then never use them I'm bad about doing that.

o

Yoo Hoo...miss Mingo......Maybe I won't tell either...hehe...what's it worth...

Convince me...lol

patti

o

Uh, ummmm.... how 'bout I super-glue yer lips together, Patti? lol Wait, let me find that glue this to that sight and see what product they recommend!

Not that I could find my glues right now, I'm painting the craft room and it's chaos up there.

o

They are called touch tone music buttons. Link below for one outlet. But do a search and you'll find other resources for them to get better pricing.

Here is a link that might be useful: music buttons

o

LOL you guys are something!!!!!!!! I'll just send you the music you want and they can play it for themselves :^)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here