Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yee Haw...guess what....???!!!!!!

Posted by pattico (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 3, 11 at 19:24

Our Walmart is reopening the fabric dept....

One of the girls who worked the fabric dept before told me it's coming back.

Keep your fingers crossed that it will be nation wide.

patti

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yee Haw...guess what....???!!!!!!

That is wonderful news!!!! We still have a little bit of fabric here - let's hope it'll be brought back too!!! Thanks for the heads up!

o

I hope so ,too !!! Wally's craft dept has just gone down the tubes. Maybe this will bring back the Good stuff !

o

Hope it's true. I hate the Porter Ranch Walmart as they are now a sporting goods,pet goods,scrapbooking goods,etc. Trying to force all those stores out of business. It was a nice store when it opened but I rarely go there now. Joanne's is nearby & Sporting Goods store & Pet shop,how mean to try to get rid of them & so have bunch of empty stores & yours is only 1 left. I'm not for ghost town shopping centers. We have plenty of those already. Just hope they don't force out Joanne's, only yardage store around these days. Got to drive miles to get spool of thread.(where the thread is good stuff & doesn't break constantly)! Jan

o

You're lucky to have a Joanne's near you - the manager of this WM says - it ain't so - hoping it is though - quality of the fabric is nasty at my store...

o

I was told by the gal that manages our Walmart fabric dept that all Walmarts will be getting back the fabric depts. She said they will all be expanded.

o

Well, that's great! Maybe they are finally listening to the people for a change!

o

Patti - I talked to the manager of my WM and she says she heard it too!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here