Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need craft idea to make from 2.34 gallon laundry soap jugs

Posted by bears104 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 26, 07 at 18:42

Anyone have any ideas on a craft to make using the 2.34 gallon laundry soap jugs. Thank You

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need craft idea to make from 2.34 gallon laundry soap jugs

Sure can> I have made many things. I made one for my Tools, Put a tool belt around it and what ever i needed for project inside. For gardening I put a carpenters apron on it. put my gardening tools in apron and potting soil inside and put it on a plant stant with wheels. I made seats for kids. Painted them with krylon paint for plastic.Added a cushion on lid or you can buy bar stool covers, and put toys inside, For table took 2 buckets, filled bottom on with stones, cut out a piece of plywood in circle, screw it together from inside of other bucket, flat head screws,glued together with silicone glue and painted it with high gloss paint and put 3 coats of poly on it.put their names on each seat on side. They have their on seat and bucket of toys when they come over.I left handle on chairs so they could carry it, Hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here