Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Golf Ball Lamp

Posted by amberscu (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 8, 09 at 15:26

This is what I put in the jar lamp I made last week
Photobucket

I used golf balls, tees, pencils, and green paper shreds.

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Mommy Crafts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Golf Ball Lamp

That would be cute for someone who loves to play golf...

o

Great for a den or kid's room too!! Came out nice! Jan

o

That is really cute.. sure does get the ideas coming to my head on what all you could put in the jar.. different things.. hummmmmm... seems like they use to do something like this with some kind of faces made out of stuffing and stockings...all stuffed in the jar.. my mind is a blank on what they called them.. but I remember it was cute.. kids room could have all kinds of small stuffed animals, older kids room all kinds of rock music items.. sewers could use , thread, needles, pins, fabric, tape measures.. etc. gosh.. you could just go wild... wonder how dried herbs would look.. humm okay, I will stop .. and get back to work.. have a great day.. and your did a great job on the lamp..
Huggy

o

lol! this is amazing! my hubby would love this :)) ingenius!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here