Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
candy bar birthday letter

Posted by lbrown7 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 14, 06 at 15:10

Does anyone have this. It is written on posterboard and real candy bars replace some of the words.
Thanks,
Laurie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: candy bar birthday letter

Here's one that I found.

Birthday Candy Gram
We were going to give you 100 GRAND for your birthday, but the money slipped through my BUTTERFINGERS. We didn't have a WHATCHAMACALLIT to sell and it wasn't PAYDAY. Our checking account was ZERO so we couldn't do my shopping on 5TH AVENUE. We didn't think a pet KITKAT or a trip to MARS or seeing the MILKY WAY would be appropriate. We do want to wish you MOUNDS of ALMOND JOY as you SKOR up another birthday. Enjoy and eat up this card with my best wishes. We hope it doesn't make you ROLOver and get sick. If it does, We promise not to SNICKER. *

o

Thanks so much!

o

Those are fun to make - and fun to shop for!

o

And fun to receive!

o

I also answered your request over on the Computer Craft forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Candy Grams

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here