Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
six pack rings

Posted by midwestgrandma (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 27, 11 at 14:23

Anyone know how to make flowers out of those plastic six pack rings? I made one at a summer campout out (from the park Host), but don't have any instructions/pictures on how to do it.

Thanks bunches and happy crafting!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: six pack rings

Here ya go !!! Instructions with pictures. I might even have to try them :)

Here is a link that might be useful: flowers

o

Thanks for the link. If anyone has more ideas would love to see those too.

o

This isn't a flower but a snowflake made from the plastic rings. I do this with my fourth grade students in the winter. Each flake takes 18 rings. (A friend works at a large office building, and they save the rings for me when they fill the pop machines.) I make some and hang them amongst our white, outdoor Christmas lights along our covered front country porch at Christmas. The lights sparkling through them looks awesome. Happy crafting! Kirk

Snowflake

Here is a link that might be useful: Snowflake directions

o

Love the idea, thanks!

o

I used to make those years ago too. I'm not sure if it is till the case, but I remember that Coke product holder didn't work as they were more square than rectangular. I used to light spray the finished product with white or blue to give it a pretty hue. Thanks for the memories...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here