Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gourd Art

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 18, 07 at 11:08

This is my newest project, its a mixture of woodburning, stain ,glaze and paint and to many coats of lacquer! LOL
Oddie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gourd Art

Beautiful, That is the one thing I wish I could do (paint like that)

o

Great Job! You are so talented.

o

It's gorgeous Oddie, I'd have never guessed it was a gourd.

o

Beautiful finish and design, Oddie. How are you going to use/display it? Luvs

o

Thank you! glad you all liked it, Kittydid and becky54, I do my own kind of painting, its called trace and paint, and I keep it simple, give it a try, if I can paint something to look haveway nice then anyone can.did you see the post for gourd art on the second page, now thats painting! check it out if you havent already.
Thanks craftylady and luvs you guys always have somthing nice to say, I will probley just set it on a shelf to collect dust LOL!
Thanks for looking
Oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here