Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chalkboard pens/markers

Posted by mjowest (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 10:14

I've seen on Pinterest, the neatest handwriting on chalkboard things- and I can't get it with normal kid's chalk-

so I did a little research, and they sell chalkboard pens or markers, on Amazon for $5-
one review said it didn't wash off her wall, so she had to repaint.

I don't want to spend $5 if it doesn't work- and when I went to Hobby Lobby, they directed me to dry erase markers.

has anyone had experience with these?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chalkboard pens/markers

I found dry erase crayons at WM and they are fun! It comes in a package of 8 with a microfiber clot - tey don't dry out!
... they are cool!~ I use a board in my kitcen to write everyting - from appointments to grocery list - can't imagine life without it - I'm thinking of getting some for my grndsons room so he can get creative with it - and he loves words(he's borderline autistic) sorry -- this info can't help you but had to share...

o
RE: Chalkboard pens/markers

Here's my own answer.

The chalkboard pens are for use on the premade chalk pieces- I think they must be like ah adhesive type thing you attach to wood.

they will NOT work on painted or spray painted chalkboard surfaces.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here