Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rise and shine!

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 9, 11 at 10:04

We have had a few spam artists lately so I thought we could get those posts moved down - Help me please. Where is everyone from?
I live in central Calironia - Good mornin'!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rise and shine!

Deer Park Washington here....

o

Southern Ca.

o

SOUTHERN Vermont. Where it only goes to minus 30. And nobody locks their doors.

o

The state where everything is BIG.............Texas

o

Michigan!

o

East Tennessee

o

Wisconsin

o

Flooding Nebraska

o

I'm in central Calif also!
gramma bonnie....where are you?
In in Pleasanton

o

Hi sweetie - I live in Paso Robles - almost half way between LA and SF - near Pismo Beach and the Hearst Castle...

o

I wish we were closer! Love Pismo. We used to come down for the big car show every year.

o

I live in southwest Ohio.

o

Hot North Florida.

o

New Hampshire!
Kathy

o

Maryland

o

Here I am in Minnesota! Wish more folks woud use this site and contribute.

o

Hi Jenni - that IS a huge car show... I just finished a nice 3 day show in Cayucos and will do a couple of street fairs is Morro Bay this year...

o

South Carolina

o

Arlington, Virginia (I'm a lurker, but have been around since the days Spike ran THS.)

We have been to Pismo Beach, and to Morro Bay. Beautiful!

o

Dd anyone get sent to Disney when Spike ran this forum??? I did a couple of times...

o

Good Morning Bonnie, I am in Northern Kentucky across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, Ohio

o

Shysue, where in E Tenn are you? I am in NW Nc used to work in MT City. I haven' posted on this forum; but I occasionally lurk. I"m mostly on Holidays. I see we enjoy a lot of the same things so I may have to check this one more regularly. Janet

o

I agree with Joann-fla
HOT FLORIDA

o

'morning everyone.... Wish we could get this place jumpin' like it used to be...

o

BOY me Too grama Bonnie,,, way back before Spike got so greedy and miserable this whole site ROCKED !! It was THE place to go... even had spin offs to keep up with it. Those days gone, everyone was afraid to come back I guess but it was great... you do a great job of keeping many sites going and a big HUG to you for that... good luck with this summer,, it has been strange for sure.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here