Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Purple rose wreath

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 9, 07 at 7:35

I so love the color purple. saw these large roses and just had to make something with them, not to good havent been in a crafting mood lately, the dragonfly I printed out added some wire and doubled the wings for a sorta 3d look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for looking
oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Purple rose wreath

Very, very beautiful Oddie, the contrast of the ribbon against the dark purple is beautiful. Excellent job my friend, excellent.

o

very pretty, love the purple and dragon fly

o

Awesome job Oddie!!! Looks great!!!

o

Thank you! glad you all liked it, at a flower shop I go to I saw dragonfly and butterfly attached to the flowers, thought it was such a cute idea, I just had to try makeing them myself, I have used wire and beads for the dragonfly and have printed butterflys and used glitter pens to make them stand out, I attached one to a bouquet of flowers and the front of a card I took to a sick friend, everyone that saw it said it was so cute, just thought I would pass on the idea incase someone hasnt seem them yet.
I should have made this dragonfly larger, maybe I will redo it
Thanks for looking
oddie

o

Beautiful! There is no prettier color than purple, I made one for my door using silk hydreas.

o

Thank you kattydid! I always seem to go for the purple and yellow color flowers.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Love those purple roses and your bow with the dragonfly, Oddie. You always create such pretty things. Luvs

o

Thanks luvs! glad you liked it. you always give alot of praise
oddie

o

Beautiful job oddie!! But I never expect anything but from your crafty corner of the world!!

ginger

o

Thanks ginger, hey where have you been? went to your site on e-bay to look at your beautiful jewerly and there was none, how disapointing! hope you havent stoped.
Oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here