Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birdhouses

Posted by paintgirl2008 (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 08 at 19:07

These are pics of birdhouses my husband made and I decorated.
We did this for awhile, but he is disabled now and doesn't do woodworking any more.The bluebirds are made of polymer clay.
I still love my birdhouses and have them inside and outside.
Since he doesn't do this any more, these are one-of-a-kind!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birdhouses

Those r nicely done, Paintgirl. I like the second one best with the bird. You made your own bird, how special is that. It's so cute. Treasure these forever if they are the last ones u will makee.

o

Cute ! I have birdhouses all over our place. One is one that one of my daughters made from scrap pieces about five years ago and it is really a "Falling Apart " mess right now, so I made a small sign to hang on it that reads "Comdemned by the State Of Minnesota" Everyone thinks it's pretty cute !

o

Thank you ladies for the nice compliments and you should post pictures of yours!! We have bluebird houses in our back yard and love to watch them. They are very territorial and "dive bomb" all that come near.I love looking and reading this forum, I sometimes post in decorative painting forum . Many nice, talented people on here!And I have seen many crafts that i would like to try-love crafting and painting!

o

Paintgirl, nice job on the birdhouses. So sorry your DH is no longer able to do woodworking projects, he was very good at them. Your little bluebirds are so precious. You did a great job painting those eyes. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing with us. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here