o
have any of you seen this web site?

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Tue, May 12, 09 at 16:45

the web site is www.thisyounghouse.com/how-to

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have any of you seen this web site?

That was a neat site, Huggybear, thanks for sharing it with us. I bookmarked it so I can go look around some more. Luvs

o

Check out the wedding they had in their backyard!!! So much fun!

o

grandmabonnie, did you see her wedding dress that she dyed .. she wanted it black, but because of the threads in the dress it turned out a pretty silver grey.. they have really done some neat things.. I am going to make the compost bin.. some of the other things they have done.. I am going to send you a e-mail grandmabonnie, I have a new venture and I want you to tell me what you think, and also when I get some I will send you one and I want you to try it.. it really is awesome...sorry to be so hush up about it.. but I want to get all the details before I share with others.. and it may be something you could do at your flea market..
Huggy

o

OH MY, What a wonderful site. My daughter is planning an outdoor wedding in August. Lot's of other great things on this site. Great home improvement how to's. Thanks so much for sharing this site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here