Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hairbow display cards

Posted by thelmalee (My Page) on
Thu, May 21, 09 at 16:02

What do you display your hairbows on. I would like to have some cards that are at least 4" by 5" and look nice. I have not been able to print close enough to the edges to get information below the bow and look nice. I do use card stock to make cards. Do any of you have a source to get preprinted cards in that size. I found some plain ones on Ebay but they were 2X3. I appreciate any information.

Thelma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hairbow display cards

I have used a program called American Greeting #3 and you can use a postcard that is printed 4 to a page. You can take your words right to the edge of the paper. I have used other American Greeting card programs, but the #3 is the easiest to use. It is what you see is what you get. I have used the same program to make candy wrappers of all size using either a post card or label. There are beautiful pictures in it and you can even import pictures if you want. Hope this helps

o

Thank you. I have an American Greeting program but not sure what number. I wonder if you can print post cards with print shop.

Thelma

o

Never tried print shop. I have other American Greeting card programs, I think 4 and 7, but they aren't as easy to use as #3. It is one of the easiest programs I have found. I use it for almost everything. I have done cookbooks, placecards for tables, candy wrappers, name badges and many other items. You could try print shop and use a post card, if it lets you print 4 at a time, unless you want them bigger.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here