Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
craftylady_2006

Flag Bag/Wreath Decorations - Pics

craftylady-2006
16 years ago

Pics of my Flag Bag and Wreath decorations. The Crow is dangling the little fabric Americana Heart by a silver thread from his mouth. He picked it up cause it's shiny!

{{gwi:1423689}}

{{gwi:1423690}}

{{gwi:1423691}}

{{gwi:1423692}}

Comments (14)

• anjabee
    16 years ago

You are one crafty lady for sure! ha Everything is absolutely wonderful! I'm into prims and Americana so, love the bag, love the crow and that sheep is sooooo cool! Ya done good! Keep it up! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Love all the extra details you added, like the red beads on the bottom, the red berry picks and the rusty stars and bell--those are like the icing on a cake. Good job. Luvs

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you for the nice comments Anj and Luvs, it's what keeps me going.

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Sal, Awesome work as always!!! Keep them coming!!!

• oddie
    16 years ago

Beautiful!! you always do such a wonderful job on all your crafts, love seeing them.
    oddie

• grannyicu
    16 years ago

oh my gosh I love it all. My craft room is red white and blue. I love it.

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago
  • lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

Oh I love the bag and the sheep wreath. My entire porch room is done in patriotic. Is there a pattern for that sheep? That is just the neatest thing.

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Again, thank you for the nice comments.

Linda, everything on the Sheep Wreath is store bought. I'm sure you could make up a pattern. One thing I did for the metal stars is instead of buying them individually, I bought the whole metal star wreath and used wire cutters to cut them off. Those stars are about $3.99 individually and the whole wreath with 22 stars on it (large, medium and small ones) was $20 so I definitely got a deal at about $1 a piece.

• lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

Craftylady, you sure did get a deal by purchasing the star wreath and cutting it apart. That was using your head for more than a hatrack. LOL I've studied and studied that sheep and will "attempt" to create something similar. Wish me luck....I sure am going to need it. LOL Is that flag painted on in the center or is it a separate piece?

• lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

Craftylady, I took your advise and made my own pattern. I didn't make mine prim as I didn't have the correct paint colors. Regardless, I am happy with how it turned out.

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Linda, it's beautiful and I think it looks fantastic without it being "prim." What did you use for fabric? I didn't see your earlier post till just now but I can see you figured out that yes, the flag was painted on. Excellent job!!!

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Linda, You did a great job on your sheep!!!

• lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

Thank you Craftylady. The material I used is muslin. I have a whole big roll of it that my sister gave me. She also has a big roll. Together we have enough muslin to last many lifetimes. LOL Looks like my grandkids will get mine some day. Sis says hers will too.

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz