Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fruit Decorations.

Posted by jamz-09 (My Page) on
Sun, May 27, 07 at 13:07

Hye everyone! I'm new to this forum, I was just looking for a forum to publish my mum's fruit work. Its traditional in the Asian Culture to Design Fruits on special occasions. As it is my Uncle's engagement tomorrow, She had made some Fruit Decorations. So I thought I will share them here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She thought she will get some inspiration from the internet to make one:
This is the original image she Looked at:

And These are her own Version :

Hope you enjoy looking at them! Feel Free to post a comment about what you think of it! xx

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fruit Decorations.

Wow, those are really awesome!!! I use to work at a catering place and they did some really neat things. Her work is right up there with theirs.

o

Beautiful! looks like alot of work to me.
welcome to the fourm and thanks for shareing your moms photo with us.
oddie

o

Welcome to the forum Jamz, you'll have a great time visiting here. Nice folks who like to share their ideas and projects. The fruit creations are awesome and I must say, they look mighty yummy!!!

o

My goodness I think your mom is a pro!!

thanks for sharing.

o

Welcome Jamz, your Mom's fruit creations are beautiful. That must take allot of time and an eye for color combinations and shapes.

I see you live in the United Kingdom. Glad you found us and hope you will enjoy spending time on this forum. Lots of very creative people here.

Luvs

o

Thanks Everyone! for the wonderful comments and the warm welcoming!
Very Much Appreciated!
Jamil

o

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us, Jamil. I will be trying to make some of them today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here