Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What a great idea

Posted by jenni_ca (My Page) on
Thu, May 29, 08 at 12:26

If you have a new kitty or puppy in the house this would be a good thing to have.
We all know how they love to get in the bathroom and unroll the toilet paper...it is great fun.
This little holder would sure stop that. The roll just sits down inside but
can still be easily used but the critters can't get to it.
Think I'll make some for a few friends.
I know some grown up cats that think unrolling TP is so much fun!!
The fabric could easily match the bathroom decor.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What a great idea

This is a great idea. A friend whose cats always unrolled the toilet paper just puts his on the holder the other way so when it rolls it "rolls up" if you know what I mean. Solved the kitty problem right away.

Sal

o
RE: What a great idea

Our dog loves toilet paper! His room is our hall bathroom where he stays at night. We had to take the TP off the roller and put it up on a shelf to keep him from tearing all of it off the roll and then trying to eat it. We think he might be part goat!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here