Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
krylon stained glass color (green & purple) in mpls

Posted by leaveswave (My Page) on
Mon, May 19, 08 at 11:42

The purple has been discontinued and the green is currently being made only in a smaller size; I'm wondering if a LOCAL store might still have a stock of both in larger sizes.

I'm only interested in confirmed sightings in Mpls. I have exhausted my available resources for running around town or spending all day on the phone on "maybe"s or "I saw it in Podunk, OH".

I may well be looking for a needle in a haystack, so to speak, but am hopeful of success.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: krylon stained glass color (green & purple) in mpls

Have you contacted Krylon? Check out their website and there should be contact information.
Just an idea....
Hopefully, they will put you in contact with the local rep who can tell you what Krylon outlets sell what you are looking for!
Julie

o

Yes, that was my first step. Always best to go to the source when possible. Unfortunately, they were not able to help--one of those large corporations that doesn't believe in sharing that level of detail with customers.

o

Hi there - Try asking for the rep info from the store where you have been purchasing your supply. Surely the store knows who their rep is. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here