Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Hobby

Posted by pink_warm_mama_1 (My Page) on
Sun, May 18, 14 at 9:09

For those of us who work on our Christmas hobby all year round, are there any craft stores that carry nonseasonal items for sale?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Hobby

We found out many years ago that only the wholesalers carry Christmas items year round, and even then it's hit or miss.

So what my wife does is buy a year in advance. She buys as much as she can this year so she can work all year, and in late August the wholesalers start getting their containers from overseas for next year.

The best place we have found that is reliable is Craft Wholesalers. Link is below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Craft Wholesalers

o

Thanks for your help. Will try Craft Wholesalers.

o

I remember last year Hobby Lobby had their Christmas stuff out ridiculously early, like maybe July. If you don't find anything online, you might be able to just wait for them.

o

Hobby Lobby is now putting out their Christmas items. For crafters and people who need these things, it's none too soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here