Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what have you all been up to?
oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what I have been up to

Those are wonderful oddie...Just like everything else you do...I'm working on a couple wooden stools I got about a month ago at a flea market. It's hard to get much done with GK's, rain, cool weather and winds...I'm sweating out getting my indian corn in on time. We might get a day or two of sun every 2 weeks. The rest of the time its raining...

o

Oddie, they are just awesome.. so bright and springy looking.. love each one.. you do such a wonderful job..
thanks for sharing..
Huggy

o

OH, you do such a great job!!

ginger

o

Beautiful arrangements once again. I like the pink one best but all are lovely!! Sorry you have to make so many for your loved ones tho!!Jan

o

Thank you! this is the time of year to remenber all who has passed on, so hard to pass a grave that doesnt have a flower on it, so I always take a extra one and place it on a grave with no flowers, sadly there are so many.
leveta, hope you get your foot stools finished, please share a photo, love seeing what everyone is makeing, know what you mean about the rain we are so late getting our garden in, what do you do with all the indian corn?
Thanks for looking, and all your nice comments!
oddie

o

oh they are so pretty. I like to do my own too........there is a lady in town who sells them every year, but her arrangements are the same every year...she never changes a thing....unless she is forced to buy a different flower in place of one that is out of stock or discontinued....
TFS

o

Love the last arrangement! You've got such a great eye and I love all your art...

I haven't done much at all but sleep til now :D
kudzu

o

Your arrangements are always lovely!

o

Thank you all for your nice comments, I sold these for $15 each was worried my price was to high, now I have people asking if I have more, can never figure out this priceing thing lol!
oddie

o

Great arrangements! They look very natural. The arragements sold in stores are usually of garish blues, too bright yellows and glow in the dark pinks all of which Mother Nature would cringe at.

I don't know how you can make them for 15.00 let alone sell them with any profit at all. Nice looking artificial flowers are very expensive in these parts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here