Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Good project for fabric scraps

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Ran across this darling fabric scrap wreath on a blog and wanted to share it with all of you. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Fabric scrap flower wreath

Comments (9)

• craftylady-2006
    15 years ago

That's a really pretty wreath Luvs, thanks for sharing this project.

Sal

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

That's such a pretty and wonderful idea. It would be perfect for my granddaughter.

• minnie_tx
    15 years ago

That is really sweet. I'm selling all my scraps and material at a yard sale the end of June.And lots of craft supplies anyone need anything?

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh, Minnie, I wish I lived closer so I could come to your yard sale full of crafting supplies! Not that I NEED anymore! LOL Has the time come when you realize that you are not using most of it anymore? Or are you just making room for new stuff? I've been thinking the about some of my stash too--thinking that I need to either use stuff up or think about parting with it so someone else can use it. There are just so many little do dads--and some things my tastes have now changed, so know I'll never use them. Good luck with your sale, be sure to let us know how it goes. Are you advertising it in the local paper. Luvs

• mariend
    15 years ago

Minnie: For those items not sold, contact some of the assisted living homes. Ours here take crafts stuff. Do you have any scrapbooking/card making stuff? Contact me by email.
    Marie

• minnie_tx
    15 years ago

I'll be looking thru all my craft/rubber stamping etc supplies over this weekend I hope and will let you all know what I have. Some could be for just the postage.
    I did this a couple of years ago with patterns and stencils.

I've juwt lost all desire to craft. I had planned on doing individual Christmas trees with the Sr center but the one here is not active. You know the 8" trees that you glue on the little ornaments etc. I also have blank 8" wreaths for the same purpose and loads of stamps and trims etc. paper costs too much for mailing I think.

• robert_123
    15 years ago

i once bought a ton of hawaiian and surfing fabric scraps from dean miller under their sale page, GREAT deal! it was unbelievable how much they gave me! we made a hawaiian wreath for sunny so calif!

Here is a link that might be useful: hawaiian bedding

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Robert, obviously you are just spaming us--there was no Hawaiian wreath there for us to see. Advertising is not allowed on these forums. Luvs

• jaybird
    15 years ago

Perfect timing Luvs....that is something the GD and I can do next weekend. Thank you!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!