Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone miss the old Aleene's Craft shows?

Posted by craftymama-mn (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 23:51

I hope this doesn't post 3 times I am new to this site. I can't believe how long this post has been running for.I too miss Aleene's show. I was pregnant ant the time and on bed rest. She was my saving grace. Does anyone remember a gal who did a lot of painting with here crafts.. She had short dark hair, glasses (plus size) I loved her stuff it was just beautiful,(she did some really cute bees and water melons, she made it look so easy) she was my favorite guest next to Katheryn. I still do ribbon embroidery because of Katheryn. Please e-mail me back. I would love to know if the gal who did the painting has a web site or some books out. My Aleene tapes are long gone at this point.
Jennie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone miss the old Aleene's Craft shows?

Check out this thread (further down the page this has been going on since 12-12-04 and Tiffany has even answered our questions read the thread and you might be able to get in touch with her and ask about the painting lady.
We are happy to have you here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Anyone miss the old Aleene's Craft shows? - Crafts and Decorations Forum - Gar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here