Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oddie, how about an update?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 22:03

Hi Oddie, I was just wondering if you are still listing your crafts on Etsy--and how it is going? How about an update on what you've been making and selling? Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oddie, how about an update?

Thanks luvs, not much going on, I added a winebottle light sorta like the last one I showed to you all, and the red suitcase I painted, havent sold one thing, but people are looking! so thats good! I wonder about my priceing, never was good at it, lots of beautiful crafts on etsy! lots gets lost in the pages if you dont list alot, havent got into chating on there fourm, seems thats something you need to do to get your shop noticed, if nothing sells then I am not out much!
Have a couple windows I want to paint on found the extender I was looking for to do the stained glass look, but so far I have just got them cleaned up, postage would be aufull to sell them on etsy, one of the draw backs to selling on line.
I tried makeing the button flowers, but had no pretty bright colors to use like yours were, so I will keep a eye out for some.
Thanks for asking luvs!
oddie

o

I probably missed your Etsy name, could I/we see your things?
Suzan J

o

Thanks suzan for asking, its oddie3.etsy.com any feedback on my shop would be welcome! good or bad!
Thanks!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here