Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grannyicu

Found a new site if you love snowmen?

grannyicu
16 years ago

If you like snowmen. I think is going to be a great one. She just opened sunday, and she is the only one there. Like I said it's for only snowmen. There is also a lottary and games on her forum. Please go and check it out. I figure she will need some friends to talk to since she is all by her self. It's a really cute site she has put a lot into it.Lets surprise her and sign up. I am also going to post on some othere'a please help her get her forum going hugs jan, aka grannyicu

Comments (13)

• evelyn_craftdiva
    16 years ago

Can you post the link?TIA

• grannyicu
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OOPS so sorry I forgot it. Here it is. I can't beleave that no one is not posting on it yet. She just opened it and she has some members but no one has posted on there yet. That is pretty sad, cause she put in a lot of work in it. I just wish some one would post. Here is the ink.
    http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/portal.php?mforum=frostyfriendsne

• liza1210
    16 years ago

I would love to post but can't get my registration to go through. I have tried several times. Will try again later. I love Snowmen.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

I'm always a little concerned about getting lots of spam when I join sites with advertizing on them, and where they talk about adding "cookies" to my computer.

Granny, have you joined and not had any problems? I love snowmen, so it would be interesting for me.

Luvs

• grannyicu
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I dont have any trouble with it. It's a nice site, there has been some that is not posting and there no longer there.She is getting ready to make it private. Because of some posting's . She don't waNT TROUBLE.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

I don't understand, why would she expect trouble? I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I want to sign up for. Maybe she should just come join us here at this crafts forum--we like snowmen too, and this forum is very easy to use. Maybe you could tell her to check us out. ;o) Luvs

• iowagirl2006
    16 years ago

Granny - I was not able to get it. I registered, but it wouldn't let me in.

Why not post stuff here - get this place has picked up some - more traffic the better!

• grannyicu
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hay girl's this is a private forum and there sure is a lot of nice snowmen here. Please join and have some fun. We need all the memebers we can get. There is no SPAM MAIL sent to you. Since it is private it will be a little while before your approved not long so come and join in the fun.
    http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/portal.php?mforum=frostyfriendsne

If you have any question just ask me. ok.

• elliejo_2007
    16 years ago

I would love to join but I have had the same problem as some of the others. I can't get in. I also have a craft website, but can I post it here?
    elliejo

• gardenway
    16 years ago

Before I register and post on any site I like to check it out first - she doesn't allow this.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Why do we have to be approved? Not giving any information about ourselves or our crafting skills. If she wants others to join, she needs to make the site more "user friendly" IMHO.

Elliejo, if your site is not just for the purpose of sales, I think you are allowed to post a link. I have seen lots of links to members pages. Just read the Terms of service at the bottom of the page and see if your site qualifies.

Luvs

• cshelly
    16 years ago

My computer died and I lost the site . I enjoyed the messages I was getting. If anyone could help me I would be very thankful. Freezing frosty friends was the site. If someone could just turn me over to the lady in charge that would help alot.

• kattydid
    16 years ago

Hi Granny, Don't know if you may have seen these, I had a bunch a few years ago, I crocheted {{gwi:1477074}}the hat scarf and cuffs.

Sponsored
Brenda M. Miller Designer of Interior Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars73 Reviews
Client-Oriented Interior Design in Loudoun County | Best of Houzz X6