Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Altered Recipe Box & Holder

Posted by shysue (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 08 at 15:10

I belong to a ladies' birthday club and this is the gift I made for the next birthday. I figured most ladies cook and keep recipes, so maybe this will be appreciated.

Altered Recipe Box & Holder

Inside Recipe Box

Side-1

Side-2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Altered Recipe Box & Holder

How darling that is, and what a great gift. Luvs

o

What a great idea! Think I will steal it for the gals at my birthday club if you don't mind.
Joan

o

Photobucket

o

Very nice job and excellent presentation. A question however - are you supposed to put the recipe card in the tines of the forks or between the forks? I ask because if I was given that I just know I would be poking those darn tines in my hands all the time.
If the recipe card goes between the forks and not between the tines, have you consider bending the tines so they are more decorative and less lethal to clutzes like myself?
Very sweet graphics, I'm sure your friend will love it.
Suzan J

o

I love it. Where do you talented ladies come up with all these ideas? I just painted an old bread box today that I will post over at the painting gallery. It has snowed most of the day so when I got home I painted it to take to the cabin, if it ever gets nice enough. Maybe the weather is trying to wait for me cuz I'm getting slower all the time. Hope Not, I'm ready for spring.

o

Very clever idea! and so cute, i am sure you recipe box will be so loved! beautiful crafting! always love the altered crafts you share with us, keep them comming!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here