Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This was a fun project

Posted by jenni_ca (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 8, 08 at 14:44

I was contacted by a member here to see if I wanted to make some
woven ribbon headbands for favors for a graduation party.
I knew it would be alot of fun to do them so of course said yes!
We agreed on a price and I got busy! I am so pleased with them.
There are a couple of different patterns in the weave, done in black, white and gold, their school colors.
Here is a picture of them all bagged up, with tags for their presentation to the girls.
What a fun, fun project!! And how great to have got a chance to be a small part of a very important day in these girls lives.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This was a fun project

They look so neat in the packages, ribbons and tags! I bet the girls love them! It will be a cute sight to see all the girls with their matching colored headbands on. I hope they take a picture of it.

o

She said she would Maryann. This is quite a party she is throwing!
You might get your package for Madisyne today...I hope!!

o

Those just look great Jenni. How sweet of you to make the packages look so cute too! I'm sure they will all be thrilled. Luvs

o

Jenni is a miracle worker!!!!! and yes, I will send her a picture so that she can post it...I'm not too computer savvy!!! Thank you Jenni!

o

You're very welcome. I can't wait for them to get there.
And I sent some more things for the girls today!! LOL
They will all be stylin' for sure!!

o

oh wow.I can only imagine they will be thrilled!

o

Photobucket

o

You folks should see the really cute hair clippys that Jenni sent to us.....Pink and lavendar and frou-frou for the little girls in the family and black/white/gold for the senior girl's party!!! They are beautiful!!!!
I have decided to use the fancy tags/hairbands for placemarkers at the table, and then attach the clippys to the napkin as a napkin ring. I can barely wait for y'all to see pictures...Jenni is an artist for sure, and I REALLY appreciate her!

o

Jay, please get someone to take pics!! It all sounds adorable.
Jenni, you did a great job!

o

Beautiful!!!
oddie

o

That sounds like so much fun jaybird! I bet the girls will love them. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures too.

Jenni is definitely an artist!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here