Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED Plastic Canvas Haunted House

Posted by chgorose (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 14:35

I'm looking for a plastic canvas haunted house pattern. I made this house years ago, gave away both the house and the pattern, and now would like to make it again. It has a witch in the front yard with a cauldron, crooked steps with eyes peeking out, ghosts hanging out (literally) the window, long fron porch with a spider and his web. This is fairly large 3-D house.

If anyone thinks they might have the pattern, or know where to find it, please let me know! I'd be happy to pay or trade other patterns.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED Plastic Canvas Haunted House

Have you tried eBay? I just did a web search for "plastic canvas haunted house" and chose one of the eBay sites that came up. If you get the "plastic canvas patterns" section, just type in "haunted house" in the search box to narrow it down.

Sal

o

Here's the link to the ebay ones. Hopefully one of these is what you are after...
Suzan J

Here is a link that might be useful: PC HH

o

Any luck? If not, I can look through my stash. Let me know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here