Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donnas_gw

updated spring wreath

donnas_gw
15 years ago

I decided to make another bow for my spring wreath. I'm going to post a picture of the wreath now, and one with the original bow. Tell me which one (if any) do you like best.

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

They are both pretty, but the new one is "fuller", so I vote for it. ;o) Luvs

• donnas_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thanks Luvs. I remade the plaid bow using smaller loops. It's a little fuller than what it was, but then again, it wasn't a full 3 yards. Plus, it doesn't have wired edges. It just wants to flop.

I bought the new ribbon and was going to make an Easter Egg wreath and use it on that. It does match the light purple flowers. I think I need to lower it so it doesn't look like it's looking up at the sky LOL.

Should I have chosen another color? I thought of a flame red to match the large flowers at the bottom. Even looked in Michaels and they didn't have any that color. Walmart is so limited in what they have.

• gracie-2006
    15 years ago

I like your new bow best! It is fuller,larger and softer. It flows nicely with your floral arrangement! Beautiful! Enjoy!

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

You chose just the right color IMHO, the purple color just says "Spring" to me. Perfect! ;o) Luvs

• craftylady-2006
    15 years ago

I love plaid so that's my choice.

Sal

• oddie
    15 years ago

I vote for the new bow, althoe bouth are very pretty, the new one is larger and fuller, and for now I would stick with the spring colors, maybe save the red bow for summer.
    Beautiful!!!
    oddie

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Your wreath is beautiful and I like the newer bow because it is fuller also. I might like the plaid one best if it was wired and fuller though. The picture of the plaid bow wreath seems to make your wreath flowers stand out more but it could be the lighting. If ones gets soiled your ready to replace with a fresh one. Your choice of flowers is great.

• foxylil_oh
    15 years ago

The plaid one is my pick also.....Di

• mariend
    15 years ago

I like the second bow, and make it just a little bigger and with a spot of yellow in the middle to pick up the yellow flowers.

• cathytx3
    15 years ago

I like the one on top - the one with the lighter purple bow.

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer