Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would like to share about my hobbies with you.

Posted by bricore_2007 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 11:39

My name is Dora Renee' Wilkerson. I love crafting and I love talking with other people who do to. I hope to learn a lot from joining all of these craft groups (I am in a lot of them now..lol.. Hard to keep up but I love meeting and talking to new people.)

I have a blog that I have been posting about the crafts we try. I have to wonderful children that love to do these things with me so I try to keep to things they can help out with.

I have posted video's and pictures of how I do some of our crafts. Some things I have on there are how to make a pom pom without a pom pom maker (video), How to do a Lark's knot video (done by my son), How to do bobbles on a loom, and many more..

Your more then welcome to come check it out at http://bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/

Thanks for letting me join your group...

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would like to share about my hobbies with you.

Welcome Dora. I'll have an extened look at your site after the holiday

o

Welcome Dora to the fourm! look forward to seeing more of your projects, I enjoyed reading your blog.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Nice site, never thought about dying the rope. Makes it very pretty for projects.

Here is a link that might be useful: My online Journal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here