Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wreath idea

Posted by adellabedella (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 17, 07 at 11:21

Check out this wreath idea for Four Calling Birds (a little over halfway down the page). It's actually a Christmas design, but with a few changes in birds and greenery would be a really pretty wreath for spring/summer. I love the window shape.

Here is a link that might be useful: Four Calling Birds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wreath idea

That is super nice, love it. Thanks for posting that site Adella, I'm going to check out their other projects also.

Sal

o

what a cute Idea, I could see one of these hanging out side on a old out building as a sorta faux window, thanks for shareing
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

I couln't see it I couldn't get the link to click after I got to the page it was stuck on the first one

o

I got the link to work. Here is the address. http://christmas.howstuffworks.com/how-to-make-christmas-crafts-for-the-home8.htm See if a cut and paste works.

o

That takes me to the same page as before. I can't get out of
Holly Jolly Cardinal Wall Hanging It won't let me highlight and click on any of the others

o

Minnie, keep scrolling down - the 4 calling birds project is below the Holly Jolly one on the same page.

It is cute - could see it done with some forsythia branches and ivy woven in!

o

what are birch branches? We have white birch trees, but the branches are tree branches.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here