Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Patriotic Star wreath

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 23, 09 at 11:19

Here's a picture of my star wreath. I posted one earlier with a plaid homespun bow at the bottom. I decided to take that off and add the jute with more stars hanging from the wreath. The large star at the top of the jute was made that way, I just painted it. The one under that one, I used 3 different sized stars, painted them and glued one ontop of the other. The last 3 I only painted.

Patriotic star wreath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Patriotic Star wreath

How great....I love stars and will make a door deco before Memorial day for sure.

o

Turned out really nice Donnas, good job. It will be perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th, but actually you can use it year round as Americana decorating. Luvs

o

Thanks twomonths and luvstocraft. Actually, it's still on my door right now. I'll probably keep it there for awhile. I had to put a couple of round magnets on the backs of some of the hanging stars so they would lay straight.

o

Nice job! Don't worry about the stars being straight. It looks more natural the way you have them...

o

Very nice.
kathy

o

It pops out on the white door! Very nice!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here