Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Redneck girl wineglass

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 10:21

another redneck wineglass for the girls, made the tag and charm from graphic I found on a image search, attached with wire and used a screw to twist the wire ends up on so no sharp edges.
hope you like
oddie

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Redneck girl wineglass

Sold a bunch of the glasses this last week-end in Porterville! I sold as many as I took - they loved them Cute idea on yours. I acid etch mine - even made some for a wedding!!

o

Thanks! may I ask what you sell yours for? was asked what I would sell a set for and priceing never was my thing, I know the rule on priceing, but dont sell much so any ideas.
love playing around with these, quick to make and a useable gag gift, have alot of redneck in my area LOL!
oddie

o

Well Oddie, you've done it again. These are so cute. I have been to three dollar stores in my area and still can not find the candle sticks. Since I'm not real good at finding and downloading things on the computer, I'm guessing I might have to draw the little bottle cap tag and modify it. Seemed simple enough... famous last words.

o

Honey - I sell mine for $7.00 with the etching on them. I've seen them for $5.00 also, but if you look online, they are $10 and up. I found some online for $6.50 with only $5 for shipping - shipping is crazy - I have a gal who wants 2 of them - the two cost $14 for them both but the shipping is $9.47 - she probably won't go for it, but I am only charging what I have to pay... Oh well.

o
RE: Redneck girl wineglass correction

wow - talk about messing up - I found some wine glasses for $16.50 weith only $5.00 shipping NOT $6.50...lol

o

Thanks! sorry I didnt get back with you all, had two deaths in my family and its just soooo hard to do much of anything.
heres the redneck girl tag and charm, charm should be 1 inch

Photobucket
oddie

o

Just what I need. Could you please print out the little circles and the other tag for the other redneck wine glasses like you did above for the "girl" glasses. Not having very good luck otherwise. I don't want to sell the glasses just give them as fun gifts.

o

would gladley share! trying to figure out how I posted the last page of tags, for some reason I cant get them from where they are saved in print shop program to my briefcase so I can post it, takes me to where my program opens up and shows the tags and charms, but doesnt show up as a picture when I try to save it, any ideas ?
oddie

o

Heres the redneck girl post..enjoy!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here