Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

Redneck girl wineglass

oddie
12 years ago

another redneck wineglass for the girls, made the tag and charm from graphic I found on a image search, attached with wire and used a screw to twist the wire ends up on so no sharp edges.

hope you like

oddie

Comments (9)

• grandma_bonnie
    12 years ago

Sold a bunch of the glasses this last week-end in Porterville! I sold as many as I took - they loved them Cute idea on yours. I acid etch mine - even made some for a wedding!!

• oddie
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks! may I ask what you sell yours for? was asked what I would sell a set for and priceing never was my thing, I know the rule on priceing, but dont sell much so any ideas.
    love playing around with these, quick to make and a useable gag gift, have alot of redneck in my area LOL!
    oddie

• cardinalee
    12 years ago

Well Oddie, you've done it again. These are so cute. I have been to three dollar stores in my area and still can not find the candle sticks. Since I'm not real good at finding and downloading things on the computer, I'm guessing I might have to draw the little bottle cap tag and modify it. Seemed simple enough... famous last words.

• grandma_bonnie
    12 years ago

Honey - I sell mine for $7.00 with the etching on them. I've seen them for $5.00 also, but if you look online, they are $10 and up. I found some online for $6.50 with only $5 for shipping - shipping is crazy - I have a gal who wants 2 of them - the two cost $14 for them both but the shipping is $9.47 - she probably won't go for it, but I am only charging what I have to pay... Oh well.

• grandma_bonnie
    12 years ago

wow - talk about messing up - I found some wine glasses for $16.50 weith only $5.00 shipping NOT $6.50...lol

• oddie
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks! sorry I didnt get back with you all, had two deaths in my family and its just soooo hard to do much of anything.
    heres the redneck girl tag and charm, charm should be 1 inch

oddie

• cardinalee
    12 years ago

Just what I need. Could you please print out the little circles and the other tag for the other redneck wine glasses like you did above for the "girl" glasses. Not having very good luck otherwise. I don't want to sell the glasses just give them as fun gifts.

• oddie
    Original Author
    12 years ago

would gladley share! trying to figure out how I posted the last page of tags, for some reason I cant get them from where they are saved in print shop program to my briefcase so I can post it, takes me to where my program opens up and shows the tags and charms, but doesnt show up as a picture when I try to save it, any ideas ?
    oddie

• oddie
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Heres the redneck girl post..enjoy!
    oddie

Sponsored
Potomac Shores Cabinetry
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Loudoun County's Well-Designed Spaces and Custom Crafted Cabinetry