Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2000 Bookmark Exchange

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 18, 07 at 9:38

Does anyone remember our Bookmark Exchange back in January 2000? They were beautiful I have some photos I'll post later.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2000 Bookmark Exchange

I have been reading here long before I started posting, but I dont remenber it, please post some photos would love to see them!
Happy crafting
Oddie

o

Oddie
Here are three. I still have the bookmarks (don't ask me where they are) I can't remember who made these. We made so many of the same kind and sent them to the conductor and she divided them up so we'd get different ones. It was fun

Here is a link that might be useful: 3 bookmarks

o
RE: Feathered

Here is another one.

Here is a link that might be useful: feathered bookmark

o

Minnie thanks for showing your bookmarks, those are cute, I always liked makeing them, makes a cute gift I could send with a birthday card to someone out of town,I save the pretty colored fall leaves and make cards and matching bookmark to send south where you dont get to see the pretty colors much.
Hope others will see your post, sorry I dont have any photos of mine.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

I wish someone would host another bookmark exchange!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here