Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenni_ca

A few more hair things

jenni_ca
16 years ago

Here are a few more hairclips and bows that I make.

I love these headbands!!

Comments (15)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Oh, those are really pretty too, Jenni. You do nice work. Luvs

• perk2
    16 years ago

I love them. I have a zillion of the 3/8" headbands. I bought them pretty cheap and might have to try some. Would you share the directions?

• jenni_ca
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here is a link to website where I purchased the instructions.
    There is lots and lots of cool stuff at this site.
    The first one seems complicated but once you get the weaving technique down they are easy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Headbands

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago
  • perk2
    16 years ago

Thank you Jenni. I have a question though. Do you need a headband to weave on or does the weaving make the band?
    Thanks

• jenni_ca
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You weave the ribbon onto the headband. Actually it is four ribbons. The instructions are 11 pages long! LOL

• perk2
    16 years ago

Thanks !! Maybe I ought to see if someone wants to buy my headbands. Need any??? LOL

• jenni_ca
    Original Author
    16 years ago

If I did I would buy them from you. I have alot of them.
    When I first got the instructions I thought good grief I'll never be able to make these. The first one is pretty complicated, and it took me about 45 minutes going step by step. I made a few of them using the instructions and now can make them easily.
    They are really cute. Have you seen the braided ones. They are much easier.
    Here is one of those.

• perk2
    16 years ago

Jenni, Is the one you are showing (red) in the instruction book Fun & Easy (and SO cute,too) , the second row on the right side? I may order that and give it a try. Braiding I can do (somewhat) LOL

• jenni_ca
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have never seen the book Fun & Easy so I don't know if it is in there or not.
    You may be able to find the insturctions for them online tho.

• FlamingO in AR
    16 years ago

These are SO cute, Jenni. I love that purple flower one, the first picture. Think my girl dogs would wear 'em?

No, I didn't either. lolol Those headbands are stunning. Love the green one.

• maryanntx
    16 years ago

Which instruction book did you use for the first headbands that you showed us Jenni- the multicolored ribbons? I would like to try to make some for Madisyne, but that 11 pages of instructions kind of scares me. LOL Yours, as usual, look so professional!

• nodakgal
    16 years ago

Fantastic as usual Jenni!
    I've seen these done by Jenni first hand and they are ADORABLE! There just isn't enough words I can use to describe them!

• jenni_ca
    Original Author
    16 years ago

AH some familiar faces here! You are all to kind...thanks for the compliments!
    Hi Connie!!
    Flamingo I don't think your pooches would wear flowers! LOL
    Maryann....I'll email you!

• oddie
    16 years ago

Very beautiful! love them all and such beautiful crafting!
    oddie