Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spoon Bracelets

Posted by mollieann (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 08 at 8:39

I did a searcha and got some great instructions. Does anyone have pics of silverware jewelry? I'm just trying to figure out how to do this and would love to see some pics! Any other info would be so greatly appreciated! TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spoon Bracelets

No pics but I got a beautiful one on Etsy. You may want to search there.

o

kudzukween makes spoon braclets. I did a search on here for her post that had pictures....but the pics. have been removed.

Maybe she will post them again for you...

patti

o

Hi...just made it over here to the Crafts and Decorations side:) I do make spoon bracelets and pendants. Here is a pic of a spoon bracelet. I should take some better pics,sorry! You need silver,or silver-plated spoons, and your dremel or a drill and the right sized bit, some chain and clasps, and pretty beads and jump rings. I use bolt cutters to cut the handles off.

Here is a link that might be useful: spoon bracelet

o

we are a professional manufacturer of handcraft ornaments in China, we are believe we are able to supply all kinds of jewelry with good quality and competitive prices for you. pls contact us to know the details

Here is a link that might be useful: China Lantian Handcraft Ornaments Co.,Ltd

o

It can't even be read - it's in Chinese. As we say in AMerica --

Get lost .

o

I like the braclets with one spoon and chain with beads hanging that Kudzukween makes too...

I made one of those for myself...I love it..

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here