Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Decorated woman's bra

Posted by williamsburgjane (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 12, 10 at 23:50

Help, my daughter has to decorate a woman's bra for Relay for Life contest. All bras will be put on a web site and everyone can vote on the one they like the best. Right now we both have a blank mind! Anybody got any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Decorated woman's bra

Pink ribbons and bedazzle with pink rhinestones all in support of breast cancer.

o

You could cover it with silk flowers, along with the pink ribbons

Or cover it with aluminum foil to make it look futuristic. (A bra for a robot?)

Walk thorough any craft store and you will see lots of things that could be attached to a bra.

o

There was a web site with some amazing ones linked from GW once I thought...
If you google decorated bras you get some inspiration...
Here is a link to images from that search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorated bras

o
I forgot to say...

As a garden junker, I think I would do something like a mushroom on one side and a gnome on the other!
Kathy

o

If you choose to go with pink, you could make flamingos with the cups as the main body parts and the head winding around the straps. Then you could have legs dangling off of that. Use the feathers on the rear.

o

Thank you for all your wonderful ideas and photos. You have been a big help! :o)

o

Women's unwillingness to take their bosom by the reins could stem from an unwillingness to celebrate one's sexuality, at least as it is defined by the D cup stereotype � does anyone over 30 want to be the Hooters girl, as it were?
Then check it out the given link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: plus size bra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here