Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My St. Patrick's Day treats

Posted by nizza (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 22:41

I made about 30 of these to give out to family and friends for St. Patrick's Day. The boxes are filled Hershey nuggets which I made labels for. You can't see in the pic, but, I brought these sparkly, glittery shamrocks and adhered them on the top ends of the box. I printed the image twice once in reverse and attached them back to back so the image is on both sides of the box.

I got the graphics from Daisie Company and the template for the nuggets box from Splitcoastcrafters. I hope that everyone likes them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My St. Patrick's Day treats

OMG those are soooo cute! what beautiful crafting, with all that detail you add to make them special!
TFS!
oddie

o

Those are amazing! Very nice job, Nizza.
Suzan J

o

Those are really cute. So you printed all of these on your computer, then cut them out and fold? I've not tried anything like that before so I'm curious. What a neat gift idea--or they would sure be cute on a table too, then could be taken home as favors. Luvs

o

Oh, My !.......Please dont forget that I'm Irish ! LOL My Grandmother came from Cork County ! And besides they have chocolate! (You know chocolate is good for your health?, It keeps you from having a nervous breakdown !). Great Job !

o

Thanks everyone. I gave out a bunch tonight and everyone loved them. I guess it was worth all the work.

luvstocraft - yes, I printed everything out on my printer then cut everything and folded and attached with adhesive strips. They would make a cute favor.

o

Do you have a cd...or did you find them online?

patti

o

Patti, I brought the graphics from Daisie Company for $1.74 and just downloaded them.

The shamrocks and green background I had as freebies.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gina Jane's

o

These are all so wonderful Thanks somuch for sharing!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here