Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
butterfly favors

Posted by barb_from_pa (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 26, 08 at 21:29

Looking for ideas to make butterfly favors for a ladies' banquet. Any new ideas?
Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: butterfly favors

Have you ever made the ones from empty plastic soda bottles? Sorry if this was already mentioned - I haven't been on the site in quite a while. Bonnie

o
RE: butterfly favors

This isnt much but I like to make 3d butterflys useing two graphic of the same butterfly you can put the atenna made from wire between the two before glueing, you can use glitter on the wings for some added bling! lots of ways to decorate them, now for use, I add them to cards, wreaths, napkin rings, glue to flower pots, put one on flowes I took to a sick freind for some added bling! if you like I will try and find a photo, photobucket isnt letting me on there site right now.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here