Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Spring bunny sign

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Finished painting this little sign last night. Not sure if I will put it on a wooden stake or just hang it on my side yard gate. I love bunnies! Luvs

Comments (9)

• minnie_tx
    15 years ago

lovely

• oddie
    15 years ago

omg luvs I sooo love your bunny sign! I would hang it on your gate just to make sure everyone see it, soooo cute!
    all the detail, dont know how you do it.
    TFS
    oddie

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Minnie and Oddie, I'm never sure whether I should post a painted item here or just on the Painting gallery, but not everyone looks in there. And it is a craft and for Spring so thought some of you might enjoy seeing it. I think I will hang it on the side yard gate by the driveway so I can enjoy it when we pull in. I didn't put anything about Easter on it, so I can leave it up all Spring.

Luvs

• nancelee
    15 years ago

Luvs what a great sign. You do lovely work and I always love to see what you have done. I would hang it on the gate so it's sure to be seen all Spring. I'm glad you posted it here.....I don't always get to the gallery as often as I would like.

Nance

• leveta
    15 years ago

That is soooo sweet...You done a great job...

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

oh,wow,that is so cute! I sure do envy your talent! I can't paint at all!
    kudzu

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Glad you enjoyed seeing it Nance, Leveta, and Kudzu. It fit my side gate just perfectly and really shows up there. My neighbor loves to see what I will hang on my gate for each season/holiday. Since her driveway is right next to mine, she gets to enjoy it too. Kudzu, we have a mutual admiration for each other then, because I am always thrilled to see all the things you create. And I'm amazed at how quickly you make things. Luvs

• barb_from_pa
    15 years ago

That is great!I so wish I could paint. It is truly a gift! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb, I am thankful for being able to do it. I can't even tell you how long I "wanted" to do it before I got up the nerve to take a class. Believe me, if I can learn, anyone can do it! I really should have taken more classes and learned to do more complicated things, but I'm happy with keeping it simple. It can be as simple as just tracing a pattern onto a piece of wood or metal using graphite paper, then filling in the spaces just like coloring in a color book. In fact, color books often have cute patterns to use. If you buy a book with simple designs, it will help you to understand how to add some shading and other details that will make it even better. I really encourage anyone interested to at least give it a try, you might just find that you have a real talent and passion for it! ;o)

Luvs

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz