Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for a website

Posted by fortescuegal (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 16:54

A while back, my computer crashed and I lost my favorites.
I am looking for a site that sold boxes and supplies. They also sold clear candy boxes that held the treasure candies that you could decorate with labels and also taffy labels, etc. It sold graphics you could use to make all kind of candy labels. Can anyone help me find this site???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for a website

I'm not sure if this craft site has those specific products that you're looking for, but it is a good site that I would suggest. It has lots of crafting ideas for holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, it also has things like free knitting and crochet patterns. Perhaps they might have those products that you're looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: FaveCrafts

o

Jasonjuicer, I looked at the site you posted. Looks like you have to sign up and enter your home address even. I'm always leary of doing that because it usually means I'll get bombarded with junk emails and snail mail. What has your experience with it been? Luvs

o

Maybe these sites will help you: www.Nashvillewraps.com
www.papermart.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here